Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Longaberger For Sale

Since my seperation, I have taken a minimalist approach. If I don't use it, then I don't need it. My Longaberger collection has been a HUGE part of this. Since Longaberger is a collectible, the selling of some of these pieces has brought some much needed extra income.

I opened up my TV cabinet last night and found some four more baskets. They had a purpose and a use in my former house but do not now. I am selling these at 50% off their original price. They are all in great if not excellent condition. I accept cash, check, money order or PayPal.



This is the 2004 Hostess Greetings Set. The basket is 18LX14Wx8H with a red weave and swing handles. The set includes the basket, protector and striped liner. I am asking $100 for it. I LOVE this basket but it currently and has been just a decoration sitting on the bottom of my bakers rack.


This is the lunch box basket. This basket was woven in 2005, has swing handles and includes the protector. I am asking $30 for it.

This is the darning basket set. This basket is retired. It measures 10RD x 4H and includes the protector and an orchard park plaid liner. I am asking $30 for the set.

Finally this is a tea basket set. It includes protector and black liner. I am selling for $25.

Please send me an email to jekkaj1@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks

No comments: