Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Mayhem

So it's Monday and I thought I would recap the last week. Thus, Monday Mayhem is born. And yes, this is post number two for today. I am much calmer now :>)

Hours Worked Last Week: 67.5

Activities Other Than Work: Thursday night I helped Lisa with the triplets. LOVE those babies!!!! Ms. Lynn joined us and since it was also Ladies Prayer night, the three of us had our own Ladies Prayer after we had the triplets to sleep. Then Ms. Lynn and I went to AppleBee's for an appetizer and some great conversation.

Friday morning was Bible Study which is always great. It was much need girl and God time.

Saturday evening I stoppped by the Philipps for Carson's birthday party. I brought Hannah (their dog) home with me for a sleep over.

What I Am Reading: I just finished "The Crowning Glory of Calla Lilly Ponder" by the author of the Ya Ya SisterHood. I LOVED this book. In fact, I now want my own copy. It's the first book I have read in a while that actually brought my tears to my eyes.

And that was my week in a nut shell. Exciting Huh????

1 comment:

Lisa Pedersen said...

Jess, love your blog and love seeing a shout out to me and the babies. Your writing is peaceful; just like you. Keep it up!