Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Momma Update

Just a quick update on Momma.

She had her platlet transfusion yesterday. I don't know what her numbers were because they didn't give them to Christie and I haven't heard from the doctor. Christie took Momma back to her house when her transfusion was done and I picked her up from there. Christie had made dinner (thank you :>)), so I ate while Momma napped and then we headed home about 7:30 last night. Momma was very tired and weak so she went right to bed. She was still asleep when I left this morning.

The weather here today is overcast and cool. Ali had an appointment at the groomers which Jeff was going to handle. Loretta has a second interview with Eli-Lily today, so please pray that God's will be done.

I will update day two of our Flagstaff trip soon.

Jess

No comments: