I am the daughter of two wonderful parents.
I wonder what it would be like to not have to worry about money.
I hear so much negativity and doubt
I see families that love each other and then children that are nothing more than material possessions. I see chaos amidst the calm.
I want happiness, contentment, peace and confidence. I want to be debt free.
I am scared, confused, overwhelmed
I pretend that everything is fine. I put on the "happy face" and go through life with a smile while inside I am screaming.
I feel alone, sometimes abandandoned, yet often times I feel love from unexpected places
I touch others, hopefully
I worry about not being able to pay the bills, about being evicted from my apartment, about not meeting everyone's expectations of me
I cry not so much as I used to though I still cry. I cry when I am angry, when I can't find the right words. Medication has helped this crying problem that I have had :>)
I am a nurturer, a care-giver, an animal lover
I understand that not everyone thinks like I do (but I wish they would :>) )
I say ....not sure on this one. Someone will have to help me out.
I dream ….lately I have been dreaming of those I have loved that I have passed away. My grandpa, my mother-in-law, my first true love
I try to please everyone in hopes that they will like me
I hope that I can be the woman who makes her parents proud
I am Jessica Jan Smith Budd.
Okay...this was very, very hard for me. When Melissa posted her daughter's answer's yesterday I read the questions and thought "I can't answer those". Then today, Melissa posted her answers and challenged us to do the same. As I answered, I didn't think. I just typed what popped into my head. So I guess that makes these answers brutally honest. I would love to hear your feedback on my answers and how YOU see me. Plus, I would love to hear your answers about yourself.
Take a moment, reflect on yourself (even though it is hard) and see where your heart really is. After answering these questions, I am reminded that I am blessed. How am I blessed????
- I have two wonderful parents who raised me to know and love God
- I have two jobs that allow me to work with people and help solve their problems
- I have a wonderful boss whose family is like my own
- I have a wonderful church family
- I have shelter and a landlord who understands when the rent payment isn't always on time
- I have an exhusband who doesn't hate me and that still pays for my health insurance/medical needs
- I have a best friend that I don't talk to for months yet we can still pick up right where we left off
- I have seen the miracles that God can perform in my niece Sofie and my friend June
- I have seen God provide when I thought that I was at the end of my rope
- I have a wonderful Sunday School class of first and second graders
Count your blessings today....I bet you will be suprized by what you have compared to what you don't.