Thursday, April 24, 2008

My First Blog

Happy Thursday!
I start every morning by checking out the blogs of some of my favorit scrappers and paper crafters. So I took a leap this morning and decided that I would create my own blog. Since I am at my 9-6 job right now, I have no pictures to post but I promise that I will add those soon.

I am a 34 year old novice scrapper/paper crafter. I started out with stamping about ten years ago and then put it away after a few months. Then about a year ago, my friend Becky got me started on scrapbooking. This led to a love of card making and it was all downhill (or uphill depending upon how you look at it) from there. I joined a Pine Cone Press Club group in December of last year and have felt my confidence level grow since. Our leader, Pam, says that everytime she sees something I have done she thinks "Jessica's blooming" which is exactly how I feel.

I have found my inspiration through Becky's pages, Pam's ideas, a blog title inkastamp, our local scrapbook store--Scrapbook Cafe, and life in general. Since scrapbooking, I find that I appreciate and notice the little things in my daily life even more.

What inspires you?

2 comments:

lori said...

wow!! good for you, your first blog posting!! you are blooming...

what inspires me?? papers, other people's creativity, crazy ideas that i get in my head, or sometimes just seeing a photo inspires me to make something with it.

pinecone press club was good, the kit is nice, the idea book is FULL of layouts, always a plus with me!!

have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting my blog... glad that i found yours.

{hmmm... i think that this makes me your very first comment!! ;) }

Julie said...

Well, Visiting other blogs and message board sites, looking through scrap catalogs is where I find some of my inspiration. So glad to see you join the blogland. It can be very addidicting.